Monday, March 5, 2012

Canadian Candy is Awesome!

Wow! I'm both excited and depressed for our family. I bet the Calls are feeling pretty busy all of a sudden. Poor Mitch. It seems like they can't buy a break. That's great that Chaz will be the coach. Kinda makes me laugh. Good luck Braden! (Albania's in Europe, eh? Sounds like a Slovenian country). Oh, yes I did buy a coat. I figured they would be on sale at the end of the season. I was right. It was normally $270 and it was on sale for about $100.
 
So big news first. I ate my first Mr. Big bar the other day. It was a journal worthy experience. You're right, Dad, that is a delicious candy bar! Although, I had a wunderbar today. It gives the Mr. Big a run for its money. I think Canadian candy is just better in general. I had a rolo blizzard on Saturday, and the rolos were extremely better than regular rolos. I don't know what the deal is. Crazy stuff.
 
This week has been pretty crazy. I guess our zone wide total number of new investigators last week was 2. So we've set some more goals for contacting. Hopefully that will pick up. It's just kinda hard to talk to people when no one answers the door....oh well. Faith!
 
Anyways...I don't have much time to email today. I'll send some pictures later of my coat and the ice/snow sculptures from the winter festival. They're pretty amazing actually.
 
Oh! In June, we'll be getting a new mission president. The Thomas'. I think that Sister Thomas is related to Meagan's piano teacher (it's killing me. I can't remember her name for the life of me.) For some reason I remembered that her maiden name is Kendall. I guess Sister Thomas's maiden name is Kendall, and she was born in American Falls. Sounds suspicious to me.
 
Anyways... I would be much obliged if I could get Jason's address. He's being a turkey and won't respond to my email. Thanks! Love you all!
 
Love,
  Elder Christopher Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment