Sunday, May 20, 2012

Craziness!

       Alright, so first off it was great to talk to all of you yesterday! It sounds like you are all doing very well! It was no small miracle that we made it to the apartment to call cause our low fuel light came on when we were half way across town! Pretty crazy!

Elder Call is a great missionary. We're both just eager to work. The only problem is we keep getting lost! We get lost at least twice a day. On Thursday, we got lost for at least 20 minutes looking for some street I'm convinced doesn't even exist! Needless to say, it's been a very exciting past few days! I think this transfer will be a tremendous learning opportunity for both of us. Elder Call's really laid back, so we are able to really bounce ideas off each other and work together.

I'm sorry I don't really have any pictures of Regina yet. I'll be sure to send some by next week. I also still have no clue what or address is. I'll work on that, too. I'm sorry Dad, I'm not sure how to describe the size of Regina. It seems like a pretty big city, huge compared to PA. It has some tall buildings and a university. Mostly, the best comparison I have is the amount of people. I'm pretty sure I've talked to more people in the last few days than I did all transfer. So, yeah, Regina's a pretty big city. It's the capital of Saskatchewan, and the second largest city in the province. However, this province has a very low population!

P-day activity was fun. We played basketball and football. Turns out I'm still terrible at both, so nothings changed. However, the only difference is now I actually get SO tired. I'm too fat to do physical activity.

Umm...the drive to Regina was as terrible as I remembered. It was pretty sad saying goodbye to PA investigators and members. It was especially sad saying bye to Rob. He's changed so much, and I will miss seeing him continue to make changes. But I will get to see the people of Regina making changes, so it's all good.

Hopefully, this week will be a good one for all of you. I love you lots!

Love,
Elder C. Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment