Monday, July 15, 2013

Still Alive!

This week was crazy. We had to plan for our Zone Training Meeting on Wednesday, which was actually pretty difficult to do. But we pulled it off. The assistants were there (no pressure, it's just my first ZTM). But they said that we did a really good job. I thought I was going to pass out! But, I'm still alive!

Honestly, this week is a bit of a blur. Ha ha, I don't remember much at all. But we did have an interesting lesson with an assistant pastor. I seem to be teaching a few pastors and stuff lately. It's pretty interesting. But, anyways, we had a good discussion with Kurt. He's really open minded, so it's nice. 

I went on exchanges this week with an elder that was in my first district when I was in PA. It was really weird. He goes home soon. I'll be the only one left! But it was a good exchange. I enjoy talking with him. He's a really good guy, and he does good work.

This last weekend was pretty good. Sunday was a bit rough. We had a few families committed to church, but they did not come. It's always going to be the worst feeling for me. But it's a new week, and we're excited to get things going stronger for us. It's zone conference this week, so we have a little bit of planning to do for that. We'll see how it goes. It should be much easier than ZTM. That's about all that I can think of right now. I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder C. Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment