Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Prince Albert is Crazy!

Alright, this will be a short e-mail cause we're actually at a member's home right now. It's a holiday in Canada. Family day. It sounds nice to me, but I guess that means all the Internet places like libraries are closed.

    Well...I'm alive. The work is tough, but it seems like we're making good progress. Elder Zohner is great! He's almost exactly Jason's age, so that's been really good for me.

PA (Prince Albert) is really far north! Just to let you know how north, we saw the northern lights the other day! They're beautiful by the way!

    We stayed at the mission home the first night, and the president and his wife fed us. They also gave me a coat cause it's pretty cold. It's a warm winter here for Canadians, but it's pretty cold to me.

Alright, I've got to go. I hope everyone has a great week. I'll see if I can write a letter soon.

                                                            Love,
                                                                  Elder Chris Lyons
PS. thanks for all the packages. I got all of them. If you mail me anything make sure you include my first name in the address cause there's another Elder Lyons here.


No comments:

Post a Comment