Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Crazy Week!

I'm a little short on time. We just dropped our car off at the shop
for the week, so I'm emailing at a member's home that is within
walking distance to our apartment. Yeah, we're going to be walking!
Conference was amazing! I really liked Elder Hallstrom's talk. He
talked about being active in the gospel and in the church. It's pretty
interesting, he's the authority over Idaho and Saskatchewan. Pretty
crazy!
So, did anyone hear about mission calls? If so, I would love to hear about them!
You got my letter, eh? ha ha....I had fun with that one. Pictures just
explain my experiences so much better. My favorite was when E. Zohner
and I fell asleep in the car. ha ha...that was so funny! Oh! and the
giant crows! Those things are crazy! And E. Harpole always wandering
off at the MTC....ha ha. Good times!
Priesthood session was still a little weird. I even went to Dairy
Queen with the ward. But it's just not the same as going with Dad and
going to Cold Stone afterward.
Conference was good. It really made me feel like I can work even
harder! Conference always provides so much motivation! I love it! I'll
write some letters this week. Love you guys!
Love,
Elder Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment