Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Home

Just curious, How much editing do you have to do on my emails? Ha ha,
I bet a lot! Anyways, the less active work was mostly tracking down
where they live. There are people moving all the time. It's been
pretty tough to schedule lessons with them, but I told you about
Robert. He's just great! He's really progressing, and it's been great
to be a part of.
Mom, I love you so much. I really have felt you and Dad's prayers. No,
I haven't got the letter yet. I think the mail is pretty slow, but I
don't know if it's come yet. I might still get it today. Hopefully. I
have sent a letter home, though. I hope that you'll enjoy it when it
comes.... in the next month. Ha ha...sad but true.
It's exciting to hear about Meagan. It's weird to think I was there
just a year ago. Pretty crazy stuff. I love you lot's, Mom. I'll let
you know when the package comes.
Love,
Elder Christopher Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment